In force as of 25 May 2018.
Principles of processing personal data
We are pleased to give you an overview of the principles of processing personal data in OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver (registry code 12593656, address Metsa 61, Tallinn 11619). OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver respects the privacy of its customers, candidates and all other persons whose data we come into contact with and makes and effort to ensure the protection and secure processing of data. We keep your personal data confidential and follow the data protection legislation in force.
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union, we give an overview of the principles of processing personal data in OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver.
Purpose of collection of your data
We use your data for the following purposes:
- to assess the suitability of and to forward possible job offers;
- to discuss interim cooperation opportunities and to enable you to join the interim network;
- to assess the suitability of a candidate and the qualifications of a contractor;
- to give career advice;
- to manage customer and supplier relationships;
- to respond to individual’s queries and demands.
We may collect your personal data via job applications, in connection with recruitment by telephone and e-mail, via our website and social media channels, at events, and in the course of communication with customers, partners and suppliers.
Personal data are always processed on a legal basis and/or with the consent of the data subject.
In addition, we use the data to perform our legal obligations and for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us (GDPR Article 6(1)(f)) in connection with filing and exercising legal claims as well as defending us against such claims.
You are not under any legal or contractual obligation to disclose your data. However, without your personal data we cannot provide you with your targeted search or mobile management services or accept any job applications from you or to inform you of suitable vacant positions.
This notice applies to:
- job applicants and users of our services;
- our contractors whom we hire or send to a customer’s premises to perform a task;
- individuals whom we provide with services of finding a new job or changing jobs after the termination of their employment relationship;
- users of our website and social media channels;
- our business partners, customers and suppliers.
Information that we collect
- Personal details (first name and surname)
- Contact details (telephone number and e-mail address)
- Documents required for application (CV, diplomas, certificates)
- Prior work experience
- Education (information on studies or education)
- Specialisation-related requirements (preferable duration of the employment relationship, preferred salary, advance notification term)
- Work-related skills and qualifications
- Language skills
- References’ contact details.
The respective consultant adds the following to your data in the application process:
- notes from your job interview and explanations concerning your profile;
- e-mail communication with the consultant;
- positions that we have recommended you and that you could apply for;
- keywords so that your profile could be found more easily.
Time of retention of collected data
We retain collected data in our systems in a manner that allows for identifying data subjects, but not for more than the purpose for which the data were collected or for which data are additionally processed.
We determine the specific period, taking into account the following:
- the need to retain collected personal data in order to provide the services requested by the user;
- the need to safeguard the legitimate interest described in the objectives of OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver;
- the existence of specific legal obligations that make the processing and retention of personal data necessary in specific periods.
Sharing personal data
OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver does not disclose, grant access to or hand over personal data to third parties, except in events prescribed by law or with the candidate’s consent.
Upon sharing data with third parties, we apply contractual arrangements and security mechanisms to protect the data and follow our data protection, confidentiality and security standards.
The provider of personal data is aware of the fact that as part of the service OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver may forward personal data to third parties, above all, to employers who ensure proper data protection and with whom a confidentiality agreement has been made. Only OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver and, where necessary, persons authorised by us have access to the online environment and the information contained therein.
We may share personal data with our partners who provide services on our behalf and based on instructions given by us. We do not give such partners the permission to use or disclose such information, unless it is necessary for providing services on our behalf or for complying with legal requirements.
In addition, we may forward your personal data:
- where it is required by law;
- where it is lawfully requested by law enforcement authorities or other government officials;
- where we sell or transfer our entire business or assets or a part thereof (including in the event of transformation, dissolution or liquidation).
Your rights regarding your personal data
OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver safeguards all the rights of the data subjects under the legislation in force. Where your personal data are processed, you have the following rights:
- the right to access the data, i.e. you have the right to ask at any time whether we have any personal data about you and the right to receive information on what personal data are processed about you;
- the right to demand that the personal data be corrected, i.e. you have the right to request that your personal data be clarified or rectified where they are insufficient, inadequate or incorrect;
- the right to object to processing, i.e. you have the right to submit objections against the processing of your personal data;
- the right to demand the erasure of your personal data, i.e. you have the right to request that OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver delete all your personal data, for instance, where the personal data are being processed with your consent and you have withdrawn your consent;
- the right to restrict processing, which means that you have the right to demand that we restrict the processing of your persona data, for instance, where you have submitted an objecting against processing;
- the right to withdraw your consent to process your personal data;
- the right to data portability, i.e. you have the right to receive the data that you have either given to OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver in writing or in a generally used electronic format and, where technically possible, demand that the data be forwarded to a third-party service provider;
- the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority, which means that should you find that your rights in connection with processing your personal data have been violated, you can submit a complaint to the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate.
Please note that the rights listed here are not unlimited rights. In certain situations, the rights of other data subjects or the legitimate interests or legal obligations of OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver may limit your rights.
In order to better exercise your rights concerning the processing of personal data or to submit requests related to the processing of personal data, contact us using the contact information given below. We always try to answer your requests and questions as soon as possible.
If you have any questions or comments regarding the personal data protection notice or if you wish to exercise your rights, contact us. We can be reached at
OÜ Velström Vallner Tohver